Monday, August 13, 2012

Market Street Stamps Paint the Town challenge

I have a few Market Street stamps, but have not entered many of their challenges or participated in many of their neighborhood events.  Since I had some free time last evening, I decided to make a card using this month's Paint the Town colors.

Here's the card I made for a friend who loves to ride bicycle...


The card uses Market Street stamps and Close To My Heart papers and ink.

and here's the colors I was trying to match...


What'd ya think?  Did I nail it?  Leave me a comment and let me know.

4 comments:

  1. That bicycle looks perfect in the soft blue. You definitely nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's just something so serene about that set, Julie! And you've done such a fabulous job with it! Thanks so much for playing along with the MSS Paint the Town Color Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Julie! LOVE those pretty, soft patterns you chose- just perfect for the challenge! Thanks for joining the Paint the Town Color Challenge this month! :)

    ReplyDelete