Saturday, July 13, 2013

Oh Happy Day! With All That Stickles

For the Craft Lovin' Challenge Blog post, please Click here.
 
 
It's time for some mid-term inspiration on the All That Stickles blog, and several of the design team members have great projects featured. Our linky party color is True Blue Stickles.  So, I used it all over this card (along with Glam Pink and Yellow Stickles).
 

 
There's a lot going on with the card.  I used papers from one of our sponsors this month -- The Robin's Nest. I liked how they were glittery, just like the Stickles.

 
The image is a digi stamp I won from The Paper Nest called "Birthday Avery". Isn't she the sweetest?  She is colored with Copic markers. I used the 3 Stickle colors on the present, balloons, Avery's dress, and her hat. I placed the square image on a Spellbinder die cut paper. There are two colors of 3 Girl JAM ribbon on the card -- latte, from the coffee bundle and London blue from the Wine & Jewels bundle.  I used more of the 3 Stickles colors on star chipboard from UmWow Studio.  And last, but certainly not least, the sentiment is from Whimsical Designs. This is the Whimsical fun - Vol. 1 set.
Come join our True Blue linky party. You have until July 19.  Then, come back and join the All That Stickles design team for a Surf, Sand, and Stickles blog hop on Sunday, July 21.
 
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
 
Oozak:  Anything Goes with a Girlie Theme
Sister Act Card Challenge -- anything goes
Pin And Tack -- anything goes
MarkerPop -- Anything goes
D.L. Art -- Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Lovely; love those sparkly stars! Thanks so much for joining us for the Oozak Challenge. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a HUGE fan of Stickles!!! I love your birthday card! I'm so glad you entered the Sister Act Card Challenge this week! Good luck!
    Hugs!
    Trisha-DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing job! Thanks for joining us for the Oozak Challenge!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete