Sunday, October 6, 2013

Best Witches -- for Joy's Life

 Happy Sunday, everyone. Joy is having a card parade on her Joy's Life blog today, featuring Halloween cards from her design team.  It wasn't a requirement to participate, but I so wanted to use this SVG file from The Cutting Café that I knew I HAD to participate!
 
 
Isn't this just the cutest? I used the Joy's Life Halloween Puns stamp set to stamp the fun "Best Witches" sentiment. 
 
 
The card was cut out on my Silhouette, and it uses the witch boot shaped card cutting file from The Cutting Café.  The Halloween papers are some of the first I ever bought.  They've been in my stash for a few years now, but I think they are from Fancy Pants.
Check out the Joy's Life blog to see the other wonderful creations from the Joy's Life design team.

3 comments: