Monday, August 18, 2014

Life is Fragile...Handle with Prayer

It's Monday, and time for a new challenge at Eureka Stamps.  This week, the theme is "Inspirational" -- always a good theme!  Here's my card for this week's challenge at Eureka Stamps.


I used the digi stamp Butterfly Background  (digi58501) and colored it with ShinHanTouch Twin Markers. Oh my, such a fun background stamp!  The coloring possibilities are endless!
The sentiment is digi stamp number digi9803.  I wrapped a little Lemonade Yellow Timeless Twine on the sentiment, mounted the background stamp onto a Creme Brulee Close To My Heart card stock for the card base, and my inspirational card is done!
I hope you enter our inspirational challenge this week at Eureka Stamps!

5 comments:

  1. Julie, I love your card. Beautifully colored with such bright colors. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, I love your coloring of the butterflies! Inspirational indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been in a funk for the past few days, too much to do and not enough time to do it. Your card really cheered me right up. Gorgeous butterflies and your gentle reminder that life is fragile really hit home with me today! So glad I could stop by to "see" you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me sign in with the correct gmail account. LOL I LOVE your beautiful butterfly card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely bright card Julie, I love how you have coloured all the pretty butterflies. I also like the way you've used the piece of twine on your card, very nice!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete