Monday, August 25, 2014

Summer Beauty

Although it's still summer, there are signs of Fall in the air.  But, I'm not ready to let it go yet!  I have a summer card to share with you today, that I'm posting for Timeless Twine.  It uses some of my favorite products and favorite things -- twine, doilies, stamps, and butterflies.  Oh yeah!

Here are the Bella Creationz/Timeless Twine products I used on this card:



Papers are from My Mind's Eye.  I got the butterfly in a scrapbook kit long ago.  I'm sorry, I don't know who made it. A We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper finished some of the edges.
Enjoy summer -- it won't be here much longer!

5 comments:

  1. It's got a bit of a summer-into-fall going vibe to it......with that gorgeous butterfly and then the orange twine. I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Julie! Love how you stamped right on your doily. This is a beautiful card. Hang on to summer for a bit longer, you waited way too long for it this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty, Julie! Yes, you had much more snow than we did. I can't imagine how deep the pikes were by you.
    Enjoy the Indian Summer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful Julie! Love that butterfly.

    ReplyDelete