Friday, October 10, 2014

Frightfully Delightful for QKR Stampede

It's Friday, and time for a new challenge at the QKR Stampede challenge blog.  Our theme this week is "Frightfully Delightful".  I chose a frightful? image to work to make this card:


This image, called "Trick or Treat" (digi9209), is available in the QKR Stampede store. I colored her with Copic markers.  
Papers are from Close To My Heart.  I used some alphabet stickers for the sentiment.  Lifestyle Crafts and Spellbinders dies were used to make the circles and scalloped circle. The ghost is an embellishment for Making Memories that I've had forever.
This card, like other Halloween cards I've been making, is heading for the nursing home.  I'm trying to get enough made for all the special ladies and gents that live where I work.  I'm slowly getting there!  How many more days until Halloween? I better get busy! Eek!


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
A Little Bit Crafty -- Boo! (3 of 3)
Bearly Mine Challenges -- Halloween (1 of 2)
Die Cut Divas -- Change of Seasons
Ladybug Crafts -- Autumn/Halloween (2 of 3)
Through The Craft Room Door -- ATG (2 of 2)


7 comments:

  1. Great happy colors. Cute card!
    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, this is just so adorable! Love your coloring and paper choices. What a delightful little ghost. Have to put on another of my DT hats -- Thanks for playing along at Through the Craft Room Door this week and good luck. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so cute!!! Love the happy colors and that fun ghost you've had "forever" too! Cuteness my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute! Love the bright colours too. Thanks for joinng is over at Bearly Mine Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab Halloween card, so cute and great design...Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine and hoping you would like to join us again next time. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great Halloween card, thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts this month, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous, thank you for playing along with us at A LITTLE BIT CRAFTY this spooky month & the very best of luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete