Tuesday, November 4, 2014

A Very Cute Mouse!

It's Wednesday, and time for a new challenge at Inspiration Destination. And, as always, it's Anything Goes!  This week, I was lucky enough to be able to work with a delightful Gerda Steiner image.  CUTE!


I used the Gerda Steiner digi, Ice Skating Mouse, and colored him with Copic markers.

I used a Spellbinders die, cut a popcorn box out on my Cricut, using the Close to My Heart Cricut Artiste cartridge, and mounted the Ice Skating Mouse image to the popcorn box. There's Aqua Blue Baker's Twine from Timeless Twine wrapped around the box, and tied with a big, floppy double bow. 
And, that's my inspiration for today's challenge at the Inspiration Destination Challenge blog.  Make anything -- link it up -- win great prizes -- like Gerda Steiner digi stamps!
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- Nov. Linky Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Julie just love this image and fabulous colour's you have used
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete