Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Beary Christmas! for Amy Doodle's Stamp Co.

Happy Tuesday, happy December!  I'm posting today for Amy Doodle's Stamp Company.  Today, I'm featuring Beary Christmas.


I colored the digi with Copic markers in the following colors:
Hat -- R32, R35, R37, R39
Hat rim -- C00, C01 -- Crystal Stickles
Ribbon -- BG32, BG34
Bear -- E30, E31, E44, E47
Eyes -- B04, B24
The sentiment is part of the Beary Christmas digi.  It comes with several sentiment options.  I cut it out using a circle punch from Creative Memories. 
The designer papers were a gift.  I believe they are from Doodle Bug Designs.  The glitter paper is from American Crafts.  I used Lifestyle Crafts circle dies to cut the various circles to create the layers and card base.  The snowflakes were cut out using Cheery Lynn Snowflowers dies.
Check out the North Pole event on Facebook each day this week to see more great winter/Christmas creations.  And, there's always fun and inspiration on the Amy Doodle Facebook page

2 comments:

  1. Another delightful round card! Love those snowflakes ma'am and that sweet bear is one cute lil guy!

    ReplyDelete