Saturday, January 17, 2015

Be Bold. GDT at The Outlawz

It's the weekend! I hope you are enjoying yourselves and finding some time for crafting.  I'm guest designing today at The Outlawz Challenge blog, Paper A la Mode group.  I'm representing Fitztown.  The theme this week is Animals.

This digi, found in the Fitztown store, is called Wild 7.  I colored the image with Copic markers.   The sentiment is from Unity Stamp Company/Donna Downey. I used several Spellbinders dies on this card.  The papers and embellishments are all from Close To My Heart.
I would like to thank Debbie Ebat and the Paper a la Mode team of The Outlawz for this opportunity to represent Fitztown.  I had a great time guest designing for them!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. I love your wolf! They are such pretty animals. Not very well understood, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous this is so nice I love the dog image and your as always is super.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice use of color and shapes and the image is amazing. Thank you for sharing this lovely art with us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME! Thanks for sharing at Hiding in My Craft Room!
    Samantha
    –HIMCR DT
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete