Monday, January 19, 2015

Happy Treat Bag -- for Timeless Twine

Happy Monday, everyone!  We're having a little light snow here today, so the project I'm sharing here and on the Timeless Twine blog is a perfect fit. 
My husband takes his lunch to work everyday.  I like to make little surprises for him and tuck them in his lunch bag.  This is one of those surprises:


I found this Snowflake Short Envelope Bag at the Silhouette Design store.  I used Aqua Blue Twine, Cherry Red TwineClearly Beloved Sequins, and Clearly Beautiful Loose Sequins on this bag.




Tucked inside the Snowflake envelope is a Bella Creationz Kraft Tag.  

I covered a portion of it with designer paper, then used the "NEW" Bella Creationz Happy Days Clear Stamp Set (year round sentiments).


Supplies used on tag:



I had so much fun making my happy snowflake treat bag.  I hope it makes my husband's day brighter!

4 comments: