Friday, May 1, 2015

Birthday, Buttons, Bows, Bling -- DS4J

May 1 -- May Day!  and time for a new challenge at DigiStamps4Joy.  This month, our theme is Buttons, Bows, and Bling.  Since it's May Day, I chose a flower theme for this card...
I colored the Flower Corner image with Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils.  The sentiment was computer generated. Papers, bling, and buttons are from Close To My Heart.  The shaped card is a cutting file from Pretty Paper,  Pretty Ribbons. The tie dye crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM.  The die shape used is from Spellbinders.
I hope you join us this month for our "Buttons, Bows, and Bling" challenge at DigiStamps4Joy.  I'd love to see what you create!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty, pretty shape and super sweet image. I love the font on the sentiment...nice choice. I just wanted to add that the little bird on the watermark always cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty!!! LOVE the shape and the ribbon is a nice touch!!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete