Thursday, July 23, 2015

It's all Aboat the Good Times -- for Crafty Sentiments

I'm excited!  It's another new release day today at Crafty Sentiments Designs, and today's rubber stamp was soooo much FUN!!   This month, the new releases are all about Josh.  Today, I'm debuting 'Josh in his Boat':
This rubber stamp is big, and fun to color!  I colored Josh in his Boat with Copic markers, then used a Banner Die cut Set from Craftin' Desert Divas to construct the rest of the card.  The papers are from Authentique.  They have a definite nautical flair to them.  The compass charm is from Tim Holtz. The sentiment is from Joy's Life Pun in the Sun.

Check out the Crafty Sentiments Inspirations blog this week to see all the New Releases.  They are so delightful!  I can't wait to get my hands on ALL of them!  The rubber stamps will be available in the Crafty Sentiments Designs Store on August 23. 

No comments:

Post a Comment