Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Big Bunny Hugs!! for The East Wind

Where I come from, and with the people I hang out with, comfort is much more important than fashion.  That's why today's New Release from The East Wind is so appealing.  Unky nailed it with her interpretation of "the hoody".  This garment is a fashion must-have here in NW Wisconsin. Bring on The East Wind's New Release -- 'Bunny Hug'!




I colored 'Bunny Hug' with Copic markers.  A die company is going out of business, and this is one of the new sets I got from them.   I used the largest heart in the die set and made it into a heart-shaped card base.  I inked the edges of the scalloped die with Tim Holtz distress ink in Wilted Violet.  Papers for this card are digital.  They are by Michele R Designs.  The sentiment was computer generated.

That's it for today's new release.  On Friday, there will be a Freebie for anyone signed up for The East Wind's newsletter, plus another new Release.  Two delights to look forward to!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- December Linky Party
Tuesday Throwdown -- ATG
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG
Creative Card Crew -- ATG
Crafting From the Heart -- ATG

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Julie. THanks so much for sharing your amazing art with us. I consider it a BIG blessing that you take time to share your talents, and I really hope you will stop by to join us again soon. Have a wonderful week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hoody the cute gal is wearing. Thank you for sharing your art work. Thank you for joining the DL.ART December Linky. Katie-DL.ART DTmember

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete