Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Wishing You a Wonderful Christmas - for IDCB

Dec. 23 -- we're getting very close to Christmas now!  This is also the start of this week's challenge at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog.   The challenge is always Anything Goes. 

This is my last posting for IDCB.  I'm taking on some other commitments beginning in January, so some things had to give, and this is one of them.  I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Ema and her team.

One of our sponsors this week is the wonderful Polkadoodles.  I just love this festive image!


The image is called "Twiggy and Toots - Christmas Wishes".  

I cut the image out with a Spellbinders die in 2 sizes.  The treat bag and glimmer trim are from Close To My Heart. 

Join in on the Anything Goes challenges at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog, and if you are looking for a great team to be on, there's a DT call going on now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment