Thursday, June 23, 2016

Enjoy the Summer -- for Star Stampz

It's Thursday, and time for another challenge at Star Stampz Challenge Blog.    The theme, for the next 2 weeks, is 'Summer is Here'.  Yes it is!

It is just about strawberry season here where I live, and that is a sure sign of summer.  that was the inspiration behind today's card:

This adorable image is 'Spring Strawberry', by Star Stampz.  I colored Spring Strawberry with Copic markers.

The summertime strawberry papers on this card are from Close To My Heart.  The card design is a cutting die from Sizzix.  The sentiment is a stamp from Joy's Life.  a bit of Timeless Twine tied it altogether. 

I hope you can join in on the 'Summer is Here' challenge at Star Stampz Challenge blog.  We've got great prizes, and I'd love to see what you make!  Check out the Facebook Fan group, too.

1 comment: