Monday, July 11, 2016

An Extra Yummy Birthday -- for Imagine That! Digis by Kris

Yeehaw!  I've somehow snagged an awesome guest designing gig for the next 3 (three!!!) months!  I've been asked to post twice monthly for Imagine That! Digis by Kris, and I am thrilled!

Today, I have a card I colored with Copic markers.  It features the following 3 sets:






After that introduction, let's get to it!



I printed the Ice Cream Boy digi on a large piece of Copic X Press It paper.  Once I got the coloring the way I like it, I cut it in a 4.5 x 4.5 inch square.   Then, I found the sentiment I wanted. This was perhaps the hardest part of the whole project, as there are many fun ones in the Ice Cream Sentiments Set! Once the sentiment was ready, I printed some papers from the Ice Cream Parlour Digital Paper Pack in colors that matched my coloring.

The frames are from Lawn Fawn.  The sentiment flag is from Top Dog Dies. The sequins are from Craftin' Desert Divas.

Imagine That! Digis by Kris has a month-long challenge in the Creative Playground.  This month, the theme is "fancy folds".  Come join the fun!  Check out the fun Imagine That Digi Stamps Facebook group, too, where there's another Facebook challenge.

A huge thank you to Kristy Breach and Lisa Decosse for this opportunity!


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Not Just Cards -- Color Challenge & ATG
IDCB -- ATG
Lemon Shortbread -- ATG

Get Creative -- Celebrations
 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Not Just Cards. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really ♥ how you did the open frames around him with still leaving white space - love that you used my Ice Cream Parlour digi papers with this too!! Cute cute bubble dots too! Thanks so much Julie Odil, it's a pleasure having you as our Blog Guest this quarter!! Thanks for popping over to our FB group and sharing. :) Hugs xK

    ReplyDelete