Thursday, August 18, 2016

Happy Birthday, Cupcake! Guest Designing at The Outlawz!

Hello, and happy Thursday!  I have the pleasure of guest designing at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday again today.  Thanks to Angela and the team for letting me play along again this week!

The sponsor this week at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday is Bugaboo Stamps, and the theme is Cupcakes. 

Bugaboo Stamps were the very first digi stamps I ever tried, and I will always have a soft spot for them.  They are adorable and there is an incredible variety in the store.  You'll find tons of cupcake stamps to use to enter this week's twist at The Outlawz



I used Turtle Birthday Cupcake from Bugaboo Stamps, and colored it up with bright Copic colors. This is a painted turtle, after all, so I painted that shell with all sorts of bright colors!  Why not? It's a party!

I cut the front step card out on my Silhouette Cameo with a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store.  The birthday sentiment is a clear stamp from Close To My Heart.  The elements on the card are also from Close To My Heart, as are the bright party papers.

I hope you can join in on the challenge this week at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday, either with an anything goes project, or with the optional cupcake twist.  It's always great fun, and I'd love to see what you make! (plus, you could win some wonderful Bugaboo Stamps for yourself!!!)

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Twisted Thursday -- Cupcakes
IDCB -- ATG

3 comments:

  1. Julie, thanks so much for joining us as our GD over at Twisted Thursday this week! Your step card is so colorful and fun! I used that same turtle and cupcake digi on my card this week! He's adorable, isn't he? You did an amazing job coloring him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julie! So happy to see you at Twisted Thursday; your turtle looks great with that happy CTMH paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome creation, love the colours & image

    Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete