Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Happy Birthday with Butterflies & Bows -- for Crafty Sentiments

It's Tuesday, and that means there's a new challenge starting at the Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog.  The theme this week is "Use a Die".  I have lots of dies in my crafty collection, so I had great fun with this one!

I used the rubber stamp, Isobel Thinking of Spring to create this:



I colored Isobel - Thinking of Spring with Copic markers, then used an oval die to cut her out.  The card base was made using a Spellbinders label die.  The "Happy birthday" sentiment was cut out with another die from the same label set.  The butterfly is a die from Paper Wishes.  I cut the sun out on my Silhouette Cameo using a sun file found in the Silhouette Design Store.  Designer papers on this card are from My Mind's Eye. The crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM.

I hope you can join us this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our "Use a Die" Challenge.  I'd love to see what you make, and we've got great prizes for you to win!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
IDCB -- ATG
Digichoosday -- ATG
TTCRD -- ATG
D.L. Art -- August Linky Party

6 comments:

  1. Love the pretty bow and sweet image!!Adorable!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Julie. I love the layering
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes August Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Julie! Lovely colours and a great card shape!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Julie! Great coloring. ❤️. Thank you for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday. Jane P. DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. The beauty of your card is so lovely! I love the beautiful colors, the image, layout, everything! Thank you so much for entering the Anything Goes challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Happy crafting,
    AngelaTTCRD DT
    Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card and so sweet too.Love that added sunshine :)
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete