Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Swishing by to say "hi" -- for Imagine That! Digis by Kris

I have another opportunity today to guest design on the Imagine That! Digis by Kris blog.  I'm on my second month of my 3 month stint already.  I am having so much fun! 

Kris has so many wonderful digis, with fun sentiments in the sets.  I really, really like her new mermaids, so I decided to color one up.  This is Mermaid Swimming, colored with Copic markers...



I fussy cut Mermaid Swimming, then thought she needed a shaped card to swish by on.  I found this seashell shaped card in the Silhouette Design Store and cut it out on my Silhouette Cameo.  The blue designer paper is from Imagine That! Digis by Kris Rainy Day Fun Digi Papers.  It might not be what the paper was designed for, but I think it works well.  What do you think?

The sentiment is part of the Mermaid Swimming set.  I simply printed it and trimmed it.  

The seashell and starfish embellishments are from Close To My Heart. 

I hope you like this beautiful mermaid.  I had a great time coloring her and designing this card!

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:
IDCB -- ATG
Not Just Cards -- color challenge


2 comments: