Friday, September 9, 2016

Happy Halloween! -- for Great Impressions Stamps

Happy Friday, everyone!

I'm posting today for Great Impressions Stamps, and that always makes me happy.  So do these two friends!


This just brings a smile to my face! This witch rubber stamp from Great Impressions stamp is called F558 Double Trouble.  The sentiment is E811 Happy Halloween.

I colored F558 Double Trouble with Copic markers, then inked the edges with several colors of Tim Holtz distress inks. 

Papers for this card are some old Halloween papers from Fancy Pants Designs.  The witches hat border is part of the collection also.

I used a variety of dies on this card.  The oval cross stitched die is from Die-namics.  The edge dies are from Hot Off the Press. 

There's a challenge going on at Great Impressions Stamps.  It's always Anything Goes, but there's an inspiration board if you need a jump start.

Also, for these great stamps, and many, many more, shop the Great Impressions Stamps Store

1 comment:

  1. Awww..I love this card! The two witches remind me of me & my best friend. I love the cross stitch die and the shiny witches hats at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete