Wednesday, September 7, 2016

I Wish You Love -- for Crafty Sentiments Designs

This is day 2 of New Release week at Crafty Sentiments Designs.   You can find all the new releases on the Crafty Sentiments Inspirations blog, beginning with yesterday.  All the New Release rubber stamps will be available in the Crafty Sentiments Designs Store on September 10. 

Today, I introduce you to rubber stamp, Isobel - Flower Pot...



I colored Isobel - Flower Pot with Copic markers.  The card base was cut out on my Silhouette Cameo with a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store.  I used dies from Top Dog Dies to cut out the colored Isobel - Flower Pot image and to back it.  Designer papers are from MHKDesigns digital papers.  The mulberry flowers are from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The sentiment is from Spellbinders Paper Arts.   The card stock and glimmer trim are from Close To My Heart.

Don't forget to check out the Crafty Sentiments Inspirations blog for tutorials and wonderful inspiration all month long! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
IDCB -- ATG
D.L. Art -- September Linky Party

Sunny Day Challenge -- ATG

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, love the image!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the bright colors that you used, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Precious!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Julie, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright colors on this fun card! That image is just adorable! Thanks for joining us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Thanks for linking up at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isobel looks like she is going to have fun in the garden. I love the way you framed the image. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday September Linky Challenge. KatieO-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your color combination! Thanks for linking up at Sunny Day Crafting! ~DT Jeni

    ReplyDelete