Saturday, October 15, 2016

Happy Fall, Y'all! -- for Imagine That! Digistamp

It's the 15th of the month, and it's time for a bit of mid-month inspiration in the Imagine That! Digistamp Creative Playground.  This month's theme is Fall Embossing.  Not only do we want to see your fall-themed projects, but we want to see some embossing (wet or dry) on them also.

I looked out my window a few minutes ago and counted 7 squirrels in my yard.  They are almost always there, under the bird feeders, busy, busy, busy!  As long as they are not IN my bird feeders, I am happy with them, and find them quite entertaining.  They were the inspiration behind today's card.

Meet Humphrey!!




This is Humphrey's Acorn, colored with Copic markers, then fussy cut.  I love how happy he is with that acorn!  He's on a rocking card that I cut out on my Silhouette Cameo with a file found in the Silhouette Design store.  The sentiment is part of the Humphrey's Acorn digital stamp set.

Papers for this card are from the Imagine That! Digistamp Store.  They are Bella's Beauties Fabulous Fall Digital Papers



I printed a green paper, then ran it through a wood grained embossing folder.  

I hope you are able to join our Fall Embossing challenge this month at the Creative Playground.  There's still plenty of time (until Nov. 4), there's great prizes to win, and I'd love to see what you make!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Critters & Creatures Linky Party -- ATG


1 comment:

  1. Another fun card. Love the card shape and the squirrel is just adorable!
    Thanks so much for linking up again in my Critters and Creatures Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete