Sunday, October 9, 2016

Rory in Santa's Workshop -- for Lacy Sunshine

Happy Sunday, fellow crafters!  I have a piece I'm posting today for Lacy Sunshine.  It's from one of Heather Valentin's newest coloring books.  If you like to color, this was awesome fun!


Rory in Santa's Workshop is an image from the book Rory's Sweet Urchin Christmas, written and illustrated by Heather Valentin.  You'll find it on the top 100 seller list at Amazon!

I usually write down my Copic colors, and often have a tutorial when I'm posting for Lacy Sunshine, but I used so many Copic markers on this piece, I lost track.  While I didn't use my entire collection, it was very close!

There's a new challenge starting today at Lacy Sunshine, and it's Anything Goes, so come join in the fun!  You can win some fantastic Lacy Sunshine images for yourself!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenge:
Let's Color Linky Challenge -- ATG

1 comment:

  1. Love your coloring, the image is just so adorable!
    Thanks so much for sharing!!

    Ellie
    Let's Color Linky Party
    Critters and Creatures Linky Party

    ReplyDelete