Sunday, October 9, 2016

Wishing You a Sunny Day -- for MHK Designs

It's Sunday, and wherever you live, I'm wishing you a sunny day today!  Today, I'm posting for MHK Designs.  I love sunflowers.  I think they speak autumn like no other flower.  When I found this digital stamp set in the MHKDesigns Etsy store, I just knew I had to color it up!



This card was created using the Stitched Sunflower Digital Stamp set, colored with Copic markers.  The sentiment is also from the set.
Papers for this card are also from the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop.  They're Autumnal Accents Digital Papers.  Beautiful, aren't they?

I created the card base with Spellbinders dies.  A Hot Off the Press die was used for the sentiment.  The ribbon on this card is from 3 Girl JAM.

Have you joined the MHK Challenge yet?  There's still a few days to enter, and you could win some amazing digital sets for yourself, so link up!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Let's Color Linky Party -- ATG
TTCRD -- ATG
IDCB -- ATG
Not Just Cards -- ATG
Sunny Day Challenge -- ATG
D.L. Art -- Thankful Thursday -- October linky party
Outlawz Festive Fridays -- World Smile Day (this card makes me smile, and hopefully the recipient)

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card


    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Regards,

    TTCRD DT

    Mel Gee crafts {My Blog}

    Through The Craft Room Door

    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, this is totally fabulous! I adore the layering you did--the patterns work so well together--and your coloring is magnificent! Gorgeous card, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This beautiful card would make someones day. I love the combination of papers you used. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card. I love the pretty ribbon and sweet image.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and love the fall feel. Thanks for sharing over at Inspiration Destination
    Billie A
    Inspiration Destination
    Catch the bug
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flower card. Love the sentiment label. Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love sunflowers and this one is no exception. Such a beautiful creation!
    Thanks so much for sharing!!

    Ellie
    Let's Color Linky Party
    Critters and Creatures Linky Party

    ReplyDelete