Monday, December 5, 2016

Blessed Beyond Measure -- for Path of Positivity

It's the first Monday of the month, and it's time for a new challenge at The Path of Positivity Challenge Blog. The theme for December is 'Blessings'.  I have been counting my blessings everyday, and I have much to be thankful for, so I am relating very well to this theme!

Since my cancer diagnosis and my chemo treatments, my husband and I have been blessed almost daily with gifts of food -- soups, hot dishes, cookies, meatloaves. Our freezer has never been so full!  I am in constant need of thank you cards.  I took advantage of this month's theme to make a much-needed thank you card.  It uses a colored image from one of this month's guest sponsor's Imagine That! Digistamp


The image, from the Elegant Ornaments Pre-colored set, was printed 3 times, then fussy cut.  I creased each one down the middle and glued them together.  The sentiment is from Close To My Heart.  The designer papers are also from Imagine That! Digistamp.

Our sponsors this month are:
 &

I hope you can join in the fun at Path of Positivity Challenge Blog. We all have many blessings!  Link up something!  I'd love to see what you make!

4 comments:

  1. There are some positives of cancer and you find out who your friends are because like you said they bring you food and are by your side. Cherish it. Love the colors of your card that are so bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue ornament! Such a beautiful Thank You card!
    Sending my prayers, hugs & love
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful thank you card. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, Julie! Thinking of you as I lift your name in prayer.

    ReplyDelete