Friday, December 30, 2016

Follow Your Heart - for Great Impressions Stamps

It's Friday, and I'm posting for Great Impressions Stamps today.  After today, I'm taking a break from the team - - my health is forcing it on me.  While I'm undergoing chemo, I'm having trouble keeping up with everything.  So, with a heavy heart, I'm letting this team I love, using stamps I cherish go, at least for awhile.  I hope to be back soon!

Today, I'm showcasing a card I made early on my first term with this team, but one that seems applicable today:


I used Great Impressions rubber stamps, G518 - Elliot Blowing Hearts, colored with Copic markers and B219 - Follow Your Heart, stamped on die cut hearts.

There will be a new challenge and a new design team starting very soon.  You'll want to visit the blog each day for tons of great inspiration!

Make sure to visit the Great Impressions Online Store for many wonderful rubber stamps!  I have too many favorites to count!

2 comments:

  1. It is just beautiful!! I love the cute moose!!
    Sending my prayers, love and hugs to you..
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image! Great coloring. Wishing you the best while you are going through your treatments - know it is exhausting!!!!

    ReplyDelete