Friday, December 9, 2016

Holy Cow! for Great Impressions Stamps

Holy cow!  Another Friday!  These weeks in December are flying by!  I'm posting today for Great Impressions Stamps.  I have a friend with a birthday this month.  She and her husband are retired farmers.  So, I thought this  card was perfect!



I used Great Impressions rubber stamps, E818 - Holy Cow, and C458 - It's Your Birthday to make this card.  There's just a small bit of Copic markers on the E818 - Holy Cow to enhance that adorable cow image. 

The cow paper is digital.  I found it at Pixel Scrapper.  The crinkle ribbon in pink and black is from 3 Girl JAM.  A little clear acetate, saved from packaging, holds the panels of this card together.

A new month-long challenge just started Sunday on the Great Impressions Challenge blog.  It's always Anything Goes, but there's a mood board for inspiration if you'd like to follow it.


Don't forget to check out the Great Impressions Online Store.  They have many wonderful Christmas stamps -- or stamps for ANY occasion! 


3 comments:

  1. That is a great stamp and the perfect layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL..I love the fun papers!!Too darn cute!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cow! And the papers are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete