Saturday, December 17, 2016

Merry Christmas! for Imagine That! Digistamp

Christmas is getting SO close!  I hope you are finding some time to enjoy the holiday!  Most of my cards are made, some are sent, but I have a couple more to show yet on my blog.

Today, it's time for some mid-month inspiration over on the Imagine That! Creative Playground.  There's a "Joy's of the Season" challenge going on until January 6, so there's still plenty of time to link up.  

Here's what I made for the challenge:



This 3D ornament card uses Imagine That! Digistamp Elegant Ornaments (colored).  I printed each ornament 3 times, fussy cut it, then glued a back to each ornament, making it 3D.  The "Merry Christmas" sentiment, also from Imagine That! Digistamp, is part of the Elegant Ornaments set (uncolored).    Papers for this card are Bella's Beauties Merry & Bright digital papers, also found in the Imagine That! Digistamp store. 


Here's the inspiration picture found for this month's challenge on the Imagine That! Creative Playground.
I used the colored and the ornaments from the tree for inspiration.




I hope you visit the Imagine That! Digistamp blog often, as there's tons of great inspiration and news to be found there.  There's the Christmas challenge going on right now at the Imagine That! Creative Playground.  You have until January 6 to link up a project.  And, there's a great Imagine That! Digistamp Facebook group to check out, too!

2 comments: