Friday, August 18, 2017

Hello Friend -- for Pickled Potpourri

Skunks, flowers, and a dragonfly.  This one digital stamp has it all! I found this super cute stamp set in the Pickled Potpourri Online Store, along with a wonderful sentiment, found in another great set.

The digital stamp set is Shy Skunks, colored with Copic markers. 

Here's the image, when I got it colored:

I used some metallic gel pens on the dragonfly and decided not to color the skunk.  I though she was perfect just the way she was!

Here's the Shy Skunk made into a card, with the addition of one of the sentiments from the Forever Friends digital stamp set...

Pickled Potpourri Products used on this card:



I hope you enjoyed today's Shy Skunk!

1 comment:

  1. Julie this is too cute. Reminds me of "Bambi" which is a rreat movie - a Classic just like some of us, hehe.

    ReplyDelete