Friday, August 18, 2017

I'm Praying for You -- for QKR Stampede

It's Friday again!  These weeks keep on rolling, rolling, rolling!  When it's Friday, it's time for another challenge at QKR Stampede challenge blog. This week's optional theme is "shaped cards (anything but square or rectangle)", but you can always enter Anything Goes.   I love shaped cards!  They are one of my favorite things to make!  Combine them with a flower image -- my favorite thing to color, and I'm a very happy card maker!

This card uses 2 digi stamps from QKR Stampede's sister company, Eureka Stamps, Pansies (ES-digi9304), and I'm Praying for You (ES-digi13107).

I colored Pansies (ES-digi9304) with Copic markers.  The shaped card was created with a set of cutting dies from Stampendous.  They made the construction of this shaped card, including the sentiment (ES-digi13107) very easy.   The yellow background paper was found at Pixel Scrapper.

I hope you join the challenge this week at QKR Stampede.  I'd love to see your shaped card, and we've got great prizes you might win!

2 comments:

  1. Julie, this is gorgeous. Love your coloring and both the image and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card!! The flower image is so pretty my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete