Friday, August 11, 2017

Make a Joyful Noise! for QKR Stampede

It's Fri------------Daaaaaaay!   And time for a new challenge at QKR Stampede Challenge blog.  This week's optional theme is "Inspired by Music" or you can use an 'Anything Goes' theme. 

Here's my project for this week's challenge:


This card uses QKR Stampede digi Cat Calling (Q-digi14516), colored with Copic markers.  The sentiment is computer generated.  The papers were found at Pixel Scrapper.  The crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM, and the paw print brad is from my stash.

I hope you can join us this week at QKR Stampede.  You may win some of the awesome digis for yourself, and I'd love to see what you make!  Don't forget our optional 'Inspired by Music' theme!

2 comments:

  1. Julie this is an adorable card. I actually have Siamese cats and they do talk to me or basically tell me off on a regular basis, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I love kitties and you have done such a an adorable job with this card! Awesome set

    ReplyDelete