Sunday, April 8, 2018

Happy Birthday -- and New Release time at DigiStamps4Joy

It's New Release Sunday at DigiStamps4Joy.  There are some great new releases today (like always!)  I saw these guinea fowl, and decided they'd be perfect for a more masculine birthday card, and decided to color them up:



This digi stamp is called, "Guinea Fowl Trio". I colored them with Copic markers.

I used dies from Craftin' Desert Divas to cut out the Guinea Fowl Trio and the Happy Birthday (computer generated).  The papers are old, old, old!  I believe they are from My Mind's Eye.  The small baker's twine bow is made with twine from Timeless Twine.  

I hope you enjoyed this New Release from DigiStamps4Joy, and you have time to check out the other wonderful new releases found here on the blog.  You'll find all the new releases (and an extensive collection of outstanding digis) for sale in the DigiStamps4Joy store.

There is a month-long challenge just getting started, with the optional theme of 'bright color's that I'm hosting.  Please join us.  You'll find that link here.  You'll find the DigiStamps4Joy Facebook Group here.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- April Linky party
IDCB -- ATG
Dragonfly Journey -- baker's twine

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie! I just love your coloring and the layout too. Thanks so much for joining my Baker's Twine blog challenge and good luck :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie this card is so fun. I love how you put the hens on a tag. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Spring Challenge

    ReplyDelete